The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

lambo kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welpkbai

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 2, 2010
Clarksville, Tennessee
anyone got any for sale locally or no where to buy one w/o using ebay? dont like buying things over internet and wondering if it will ever come LOL

going on a 98 gsx

Well, I feel I should explain a bit more on the why not to aspect. I have known a few guys that have put the lambo kit on their car. The hinges and strut/shocks on them fail quick. 3 of the 5 guys I know the door ended up coming in contact with the fenders and damaging them. + the alignment/door not closing all the way issues...even when installed at a shop...."professionally"

i put lambo doors on mine and i absolutely beat myself up over it everyday they bent my drivers fender and always got to adjust them im tryin to sell my hinges for a hundred bucks if you are still interested but i will tell you the are junk

sold the car a while back, got fed up after blowing up 4-5 turbos ;/

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back