The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

l2r won't built boost

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhyteSpyder

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 7, 2003
St._Paul_MN
Need help, I don't know what I did wrong but my L2R won't build boost at all. I haven't take her on the highway but on city street going up to 4k rpm my boost guage only goes up to 0. And another thing, my car died twice coming to a stop. I have the internal model so I hook up one vacuum line from the wastegate to my boost control and there is also a screw on the compressor housing so I take that out and put one with a nipple in its place and run a vacuum line to the boost controller also. Is this right or not?

how about i just take that off your hands? i'll trade you for my slightly, but perfect working condition 14b. Zero shaft play.

yeh I'm not sure if thats right...why don't you call up AGP and ask them about that. Other than that it sounds link you may be leaking boost...have a boost leak. So make sure all your hose clamps are tight as well

Sounds like your boost controller is setup right, one nipple to + boost source and the other to the wastegate. I suggest calling AGP and asking for their assistance.

How about I leave the vacuum line to the wastegate alone but tab the other line to the vacuum line from the BOV to the intake manifold with a T fitting. Will this help?

I never heard of pulling the screw out. I have and internal gate model myself. I would defnitley check for boost leaks especially if the car died on you a couple times.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back