The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

KYB GR-2's?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

91Bomb

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 15, 2003
US, New_Jersey
Did some searching on GR-2's and wouldn't mind hearing from people who've used them. I'd be putting them on my free/cheap modded 1g turbo FWD car. I'm looking for stock or near stock replacement struts that handle well for spirited driving but also give a compliant ride for DD that's not too stiff feeling.

Do GR-2's give a compliant ride in the city because I really don't like banging over every little imperfection in the road. Thanks

Gr2's are a stock replacement. You will get some better handling out of the car but mainly due to the fact that your most likely use to worn out old suspension.

I have kyb gr2's on my car and they are great for a dd! No complaints! The are actually a slight upgrade fromt he stock struts, you'll be happy with them.

I recently found out my car had gr2's on it. I thought it was stock, because the rest of my car was stock.

To tell you the truth I thought it was the same old, worn out suspension from factory. I personally would never pay for these struts. My rule of thumb, If something needs to be replaced, upgrade it. And these to me are not an upgrade.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back