The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

kung fu hustle

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yep, I saw it a few months ago. I loved it.

yea it was pretty sweet, if you liked Kung Fu Hustle, check out Shaolin Soccer and Kung Pow: Enter the Fist. Both of which make Kung Fu Hustle look serious. Such hilarious movies.

TurboDropTop said:
yea it was pretty sweet, if you liked Kung Fu Hustle, check out Shaolin Soccer and Kung Pow: Enter the Fist. Both of which make Kung Fu Hustle look serious. Such hilarious movies.

I loved Shaolin Soccer (saw it 2 or so years ago), but when I saw Kung Pow, I went back to the theater counter and demanded a refund and 2 hours of my life back. That movie licked the seam of a big, hairy sasquatch sack.

huafist said:
I loved Shaolin Soccer (saw it 2 or so years ago), but when I saw Kung Pow, I went back to the theater counter and demanded a refund and 2 hours of my life back. That movie licked the seam of a big, hairy sasquatch sack.

Agreed...I'm all for stupid humor (I love that Andy Milonakis show), but Kung Pow was just too stupid.

TurboDropTop said:

Whoa! Please don't insult Stephen Chow's movies by putting them anywhere near the same category as the crapfest that was Kung Pow: Enter the Fist..

^ True story, Shaolin Soccar and Kung Fu Hustle was awesome movies. Kung Pow was retarded, horrible. I hated myself for watching that movie. If you guys like Stephen Chow movies, you guys should go check out his non-dubbed movies from the pass 15 years. I've been watching him ever since I was little.

Shaolin Soccer is a classic. Kung Fu Hustle was also very entertaining!

What you mean you don't like boxing cows?? Hehe.. Anyways, I"m so peeved I haven't seen any of these movies (SinCity, Hustle, Star Wars III) and I keep saying I'm going to go see em. Oh well, another reason to see Kung Fu Hustle. :thumb:

Hustle was pretty good, and only dragged in a couple of spots for me. But Sin City just didn't catch me up. I kept waiting for things to take off, and I never felt like they did.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back