The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

KrustyDsm- auto 1g 9.5@144

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big congrats man! Now that's gotta be fun on the street

Is Shane doing the trans rebuilds himself these days? Smart move if so

Yes sir he started tackling the autos himself now.

Making me love my decision on the DBB 6266. Awesome job man.
Awesome turbo i love it :thumb:

nice run bro, this is not a drag car ether, still is a street car..defenity looking foward to seeing the car get deeper into the 9's and possibly braking the 8 second mark. :thumb:
You know it :) street car all day LOL

What converter is in the car? I love this car. Awesome guys! Cant wait to see what she does!
Thanks ! its a sinister 9" i believe 14blade

Thanks to everyone else for the compliments!

What are the details on this S90 throttle body? Is it a Volvo S90 or the company S90 that makes/upgrades them? Awesome Runs too!

Sorry missed this one! s90 is a company tha makes a bolt on 3" TB

Last edited:
6266 boss! It's crazy to see this car going so much faster than not only cars with the same turbo but a lot of cars with bigger turbos. Good job Vinny!

what size is the nitrous shot you're using? Seems to really come up on the converter fast in the video.

Seems to be a good converter.....good MPH on the big end, but stalls pretty quickly and high RPM.

75shot, im hoping on the big end it might pick up 1-2mph on its current boost level without breaking up

bad ass... congrats.

NBF

Congrats Vinny! You seemed pretty determined to get it done and you have done a great job. Hard work, good help and some $$$ is the recipe for success.

Thanks for the nice words Fernando, and these wiseco slugs LOL, alot of research and picking brains to get the info, now im more excited to see what it will do on real boost levels ;)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back