The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Krispy Kreme & Home Depot Meet!

Which day would work best for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSM_Zak

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 3, 2006
Everett, Washington
Well hot import nights we have 4 cars show up and I would like to see a few more people make it to a meet so here is the second chance. For those of you that would like to meet some New NW DSMers here is your chance. THere are a couple options. The last SUNDAY of August. OR we can do the first SUNDAY of September. THere will be a few stipulations if you are planning on going.

1. No burn-outs
2. No Revving or being stupid with your vehicle
3. If possible, show the surrounding business some business so they are welcome for other meets to come if more become interested.

A year or so ago a Multi-Forum meet was held here and was awsome. The whole parking lot of Home Depot and Krispy Kremes was filled. We ended up getting kicked out because it was so big, and there were some awsome cars there. Couple crazy supras, widebody NSX, a bunch of Evos and SRT-4s and a lot of other cars.

This is up in the air for all of you who would like to make a DSM meet and meet some NW people. Anyone is Welcome, just no stupid behavior.

Me and a friend will be attending (1g, and 2g)

So here is the list so far:

1. Zak - Black 94 GSX (fixed this time)
2. Jordan - Black 95 Talon TSi AWD

Any questions, contact me.

Hey... It may be possible that I go, it sounds cool. I went to HIN but didn't see the other thread before I went, or I would have went then too.

I voted for the last sunday in august but i can make both meets

1. Zak - Black 94 GSX (fixed this time)
3. Landon - Red 95' GSX

I would just do a mini meet on saturday since battle of the imports is on that day, and either do it before the event starts or meet up after (depending on the starting/ending times.)

im down to show up for either days sounds good 1 Zak - Black 94 GSX (fixed this time)
3. Landon - Red 95' GSX
4.fast90eclipse- 90 eclipse gsx[ large frount mount]

I voted for the september sunday. I thought that it would be cool yo meet up there again and if anyone was down to go to the Puyallup fair if its started by then we could do that. meet in issaquah and cruise to puyallup and ride some rides and things like that.

So that would be a completly different date but just an option as I forgot about BOTI. if everyone is up to do that instead just say so otherwise poll will still stand.

I'd love to show up again, especially if even more people are going to be there this go around. But... getting out of the house might be an issue. After HIN, on Sunday, I got a call from my fiance' that she was going into labor. I raced back from Seattle Sunday morning after a long night of partying in Pioneer Square to arrive at the hospital 5 minutes before my daughter was born.

So... making a trip to Seattle will probably be pretty difficult to get "approved". However, there is a huge car show here on Sunday the 26th of August with an even bigger all night long cruise on the Saturday night before. I'll be there for sure and having a huge amount of DSM's would be off the hook! Not to hi-jack the thread, but this cruise happens once every year here in Yakima and has hundreds of lowriders, imports, SUV's and pretty much anything else that has wheels and is tricked out, with even more onlookers. This is the perfect event to show off your ride.

Maybe a meet during the late afternoon at Krispy Kreme/Home Depot and then a cruise from there to Yakima would work. I know that after racing to the hospital last week that a cruise from Issaquah to Yakima with a ton of DSM's would be A LOT of FUN!!

I'll start a seperate thread on this if it sounds like a good alternative.

I'm down with this meet, on either date. All I need to get my car running is the stupid ISC, which I may be gettin on ebay for less than $30... Not sure if I'd be able to go any further than the Krispy Kreme/Home Depot though.

1 Zak - Black 94 GSX (fixed this time)
3. Landon - Red 95' GSX
5. 95'clipseRS - Red 95 RS

I'll be there eather day, it will be my !st DSM meet!

1 Zak - Black 94 GSX (fixed this time)
3. Landon - Red 95' GSX
5. 95'clipseRS - Red 95 RS
6. 95' TSI moms old car!

Just wanted to update on the Yakima cruise that took place over the weekend... IT WAS OFF THE HOOK! There must've been 500+ cars on 1st street from about 9:00 to 1:00. They had police on hand from as far away as Ellensburg and Sunnyside to help manage the event and keep everyone safe. And a quick shout out to pigs... they were extremely cool. A couple buddies of mine got caught drinking in public while we were parked, and they just made us dump the alcohol that we had in the car without serving any citations. It truly was a GREAT night to cruise and hope that more DSMr's can be there next year. I took a couple vids on my cell phone that I'll try to post here later if possible.

Is open exhaust OK?:D It's not too loud if I dont get on it ROFL

How about 'Battle' this Firday night?
...Are any of you going to Battle of the Imports this Friday at Pacific Raceways? ...theres gonna be some sick ass 10 sec DSM's there. Jake (Evil Eagle) will be running there this weekend hopeing for 8's!!!:rocks: I know of at least 1 other 9sec EVO and 9sec Supra that will be there too. Battle is gonna be SiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!!
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

And its FRIDAY NIGHT! ...i saw someone post Saturday, but BOTI is on FRIDAY

i might head that way if its held on the first of september. im trying to get my license back ### i got it taken away for doing 145 in a 60 whith my old car

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back