The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

KRAZYKOREAN Might be back!!!! Key Word MIGHT

Should Krazy get another dsm?

• Yes and make it doper then the Talon

Votes: 72 83.7%
  • NO and get something else

Votes: 14 16.3%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

he sold it to some kid far away and when the kid got it it had two jumped teeth on the timing belt and only made 180whp. Is that a reason why u sold it jihan. couldnt figure out what was wrong with it?

Thank God I didn't end up with it then...

Go with the eclipse,
every morning i look at my dsm, and say "Sarang Hae"

Hell no!!!!

It's much better without your ass.

I'm playin' ;)

Go for it bro. I told you you should have never got rid of it.

Originally posted by Black95TSIawd
he sold it to some kid far away and when the kid got it it had two jumped teeth on the timing belt and only made 180whp. Is that a reason why u sold it jihan. couldnt figure out what was wrong with it?

umm no...thats not what happened... I still needed like some other shit in the car to have it tuned correctly..but had no job for 3 months and then..and had no money so the best thing was to sell the car and get something more reliable..also due to me just getting my license back it was a good decision at the time..

another thing black95tsiawd keep you dumb comments to your self and make sure what you say is true... when he went to dyno the car it made 281 whp on 2 skipped teeth...15 pounds of boost and boost leaks from various places and not that tuned with a afc only
so not bad for the circumstances...just having the timing belt corrected would have made it over 300 whp easily at only 15 pounds...since then he has not told me what he has dynoed...I havent talked to him much or anyone on the site lately...but I know with better mangement and tuning the car will hit 400whp easy...

so before you talk shit get your facts str8.. :thumb:

So Jihan why did you make up that BS story anyway. Something about someone came up to you locally and gave you cash on the spot. I was straight up with you the whole time but I don't get why you made something up. I would have understood either way. Damn I even left you Great Feedback.;)

Ahh, the talon was too much tuning for you anyway. JK

Welcome back.

PS Get a 2Gb...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back