The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

KRAZYKOREAN Might be back!!!! Key Word MIGHT

Should Krazy get another dsm?

• Yes and make it doper then the Talon

Votes: 72 83.7%
  • NO and get something else

Votes: 14 16.3%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'd agree on the 97-99 Spyder GS-T. That way, you still have the remnants of your s2k and turbo at that. What's more fun than turbo and convertible? Besides, you know that 2G-b Eclipses are the sexiest cars ever made. BTW, VWs are so beatstreet, everyone i know has one. MR2's...cool, yet way too small. RX7's...what can you say? they catch on fire. :thumb:

Get another DSM but dont go all out. Personally, in a year or so I'm looking into an S2K. But like u said, insurance is ridiculous.

i couldnt stand having the same car twice,i love RX-7's so ill get one,they are super fast,super sexy,and awsome for drifting..gettin sideways is mad fun dude!:thumb:

Well the s2000 is gizzone...officially today.. that car was really fun and very pimp...but I am looking at a gst tonight..hopefully its as clean as the seller says and it only has 54k miles for a 98 which is not bad...but if its everything he says i will be buying today if the banks are still open or tom..I will pick it up...

Also I cannot ind a gsx around here for less then 15k...also in 5spd so please dont say get a awd.. i dont mind the gst so... what you guys thinks

Hopefully everything works out for you and welcome back to the dsm life. :thumb:

Originally posted by KRAZYKOREAN
Well the s2000 is gizzone...officially today.. that car was really fun and very pimp...but I am looking at a gst tonight..hopefully its as clean as the seller says and it only has 54k miles for a 98 which is not bad...but if its everything he says i will be buying today if the banks are still open or tom..I will pick it up...

Also I cannot ind a gsx around here for less then 15k...also in 5spd so please dont say get a awd.. i dont mind the gst so... what you guys thinks

Good to see that your possibly coming back to the dsm community. When/If you get it make sure you post pics and let us know your plans for it. Hopefully you wont go all out like you did on the talon but instead keep it for "lookin nice and the love of the dsm".

Just remember what cucumber said "the drop top gets the ladies". :p

Krazy what about trying to convert an Spyder or 97 GSX into a RWD car? I have been toying with the idea, and I personaly think it would be fun as hell to play with.

Since you mentioned that you'de consider a VW, have you seen the 20th anniversary GTI's?
...1.8T, 6-speed tranny, Recaro's, 18" OZ wheels...
They're really nice little cars... infact, might just be my next car.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
:thumb:

One word. Nice. :cool:

Especially since there turbo, means tons of potential. Like the VW. :thumb:

Thats Krazies new RIDE!!!!

I got rid of mine quite a while ago... I drive Tacoma now =0 Though I am looking for a 1G. That pic is his new ride, however I dont want to steal all the heat from him so Ill wait for him to post it ;)

*looks at Krazy's new 2G*.....*looks at his own 1G*.....:cry:

Congrats, 2G's look sweet as hell, I just dont like how they feel more roomy on the inside..

Originally posted by KRAZYKOREAN
Well its not mine yet...but we will all see...I will post pics of it when I get my new car whatever it is....

i like that car kor.. but im not feeling that hood.. but good luck on finding ur soul mate.. :thumb:

those b25th aniverserz gtis suck,they need 8.5 secs to 60...

when vw then a R32,the gti is just too heavy for its 1.8t

instead of the 1.8t,ud be better off with the 1,9 TDI GTI with 150 bhp and 400 NM of Torque

or a R32...or a focus RS 220 Turbo..or a Alfa 147 GTA 3.2

Originally posted by Raph
those b25th aniverserz gtis suck,they need 8.5 secs to 60...

when vw then a R32,the gti is just too heavy for its 1.8t

instead of the 1.8t,ud be better off with the 1,9 TDI GTI with 150 bhp and 400 NM of Torque

or a R32...or a focus RS 220 Turbo..or a Alfa 147 GTA 3.2

Actually, stock, they do 0-60 in 7.4 seconds, and the 1.8T has tons of potential on top of that... look it up... Also, none of the other cars that you mentioned are even available in the US

That is sexy, but not as sexy as the Talon. Im sorry, but I still cant understand why you got rid of that Jihan. A perfect blend of speed and Sexyness. The originallity of the setup of that car will most likely remain the sickest 2G Ive seen looks wise. Just make up your damn mind and follow where your heart is.............which is with DSM's :thumb:

I am not getting that car anyway...candela posted that pic before i even had the car...anyways the deal was that he kept those gross wheels and just put the stock ones on...also that kid was a ####ing dumbass and lied in the autotrader what he had...anyways i am not buying that car...I am looking at another monday..so I will let you guys know whats going on..

Originally posted by Dieselboy

That is sexy, but not as sexy as the Talon. Im sorry, but I still cant understand why you got rid of that Jihan. A perfect blend of speed and Sexyness. The originallity of the setup of that car will most likely remain the sickest 2G Ive seen looks wise. Just make up your damn mind and follow where your heart is.............which is with DSM's :thumb:

:rolleyes:

anyway yea thats great your gettin another DSM they are the best cars evar//

Originally posted by ProjectDSM
KRAZY, since you dicked me on the Talon why don't you buy my GST. Naaa, you wouldn't pass emissions anyway.

I figured you wouldn't have your Hondu too long.

Well you never had the money the whole time..telling me about your loan officer and such...but whatever I am keeping the hondU but gettig another dsm to work on..

The money did come thru (a day late but oh well) so I got a Jeep instead. Something to drive in the winter I guess. Good luck on the next project.

Tell me the truth though did you really sell it locally like you said or did you sell it to that kid???

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back