The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

KRAZYKOREAN Might be back!!!! Key Word MIGHT

Should Krazy get another dsm?

• Yes and make it doper then the Talon

Votes: 72 83.7%
  • NO and get something else

Votes: 14 16.3%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whatever makes you happy man. if another dsm is what ya want, by all means no ones stopping ya. i understand where ur coming from. how about we trade straight up.;) my car only got 48k on it. stock turbo, just bolt on's. so what do you say? my gsx for your s2k?:p

Perhaps a nice Avenger is what you're seeking?

:laugh: LOL

Defiants comments never seize to make me laugh in the mornings :thumb: Ji, word up dawg.... Id much rather have a low DSM (even a FWD) than to have a turbo vr6. We both know the potential of them both and know the reliability is leanign towards a mildly modded DSM. Do it! Get like (4) 12's, 19's and a shoe/hat rack conversion for the back seat;)

An MR2 turbo or 240sx with sr20det swap would be a nice alternative to a dsm. :)

I can understand about affording the s2000, I'm sure between payments and insurance that thing gets pretty costly. And they're really nice cars, but I've always thought of them as kind of "girly".

glad to hear you might be comeing back.

So you are wanting a realy sharp looking car that is clean and runs well vs a fast ass car that breaks alot... hmm can't say I blame you, but speed sure is adictive.

If I were you I would look for a 3rd gen RX7 or like you said a MR2.

I would get the MR2 turbo. MR2's are hella sickk cars, especially the ones with the fixed headlight conversions and the big air intake hump or fin or whatever in the back. The interior of the MR2 is also pretty nice too.

Originally posted by KRAZYKOREAN

ehh..I dont really like it..no offense..

Attachments

• run.jpg
    run.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 313
Originally posted by Defiant
Thank god, there's hope. He said "might".

Perhaps a nice Avenger is what you're seeking?

well I thought about it...i hope I can find anice avenger with low miles

Originally posted by Black95TSIawd
yes you would be better in a 2gb

just a question:

How old are you and what do u do for a living to afford all this stuff?

I am 22 and i work at a strip bar

Originally posted by TBSpyder
An MR2 turbo or 240sx with sr20det swap would be a nice alternative to a dsm. :)

I can understand about affording the s2000, I'm sure between payments and insurance that thing gets pretty costly. And they're really nice cars, but I've always thought of them as kind of "girly".

Ehh mr2 is out of the question now...I thought about a 240sx with sr20 swap but I have 2 friends with them and I really dont want one

"well I thought about it...i hope I can find anice avenger with low miles"

Hey bro, we have a 99 ES V6 Avenger on our lot, with 40k, if you really want one, it's super clean. You'll only have to take a small road trip to Winchester, VA:p

Another vote for 2g GSX. Even if you don't care about traction, with the awd at least you won't even have to worry about traction. Plus I like the sense of safety I get from awd vehicles.

Originally posted by KRAZYKOREAN
Wats up yall..I havent been around since I sold the talon and bought the S2000..and yes I love the car..but its time to sell it..yeah i know I have only had it for like over a month...but damn its just to much $ to keep it..

So I have been thinking of cars to get 1st it was a a gti vr6 and then turbo it...or a vw 1.8t..or even a mr2 turbo...but when i really think of it..I love how a stock 97-99 eclipse with the rmdsm lip and carbon fiber hood looks....sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

there is a 15.5% I might just go buy a silver or white 97-99 eclipse gst or gsx..i dont care for traction...

And no I do not miss the talon....honestly something about that car I just did want anymore...and I think I just truly wanted a eclipse and not a converted talon...or something like that...

So if I do get a Eclipse...my plans of it are basic basic basic mods not like my talon..that was just to much...

So what you Guys think...praise, bash, write whatever...

~Jihan :)

Why not buy my white spyder? I'm really looking to sell it soon. It's got 66,xxx miles on it and the t belt was just changed at 63,xxx. PM me if your interested.

well seriously i could be interested but the problem is I am taking a loan to buy the car..from my bank..but if I buy a car from another state I need to have the car inspected in az before they will give me the money for the car..so you would have to have the car down here 1st and then I would get it inspected and then the bank would give me the money to give to you...I really dont want to do that so I am going to find one in az..

iw ould get a 2g spyder:D

NO VW,NO TO VW,itsagolfitsagolfiitsajettaitsatoledoitsaoctaviaitsabeetleitsaA3..there just boring.No to VW

or if u do get a vw,u must repeat this sentence 5 times really fast wiothout mummbling

:VWAUDISEATSKODAVWAUDISEATSKODA (5x)

You said it's too much money. It's called "debt". And it stings. I feel we'll have a thread about Charlie and Ed pulling threads like this.

And to the haters, I own a lifted Jeep and a gixxer 750. So back off. ;)

Krazy give us some compare and contrast of the s2k and awd dsm. I'm trying to choose between the two.

s2k has the looks, drop top, but a na 4 banger
gsx has good looks too with more easy hp and speed and reliability with a modded dsm is shaddy

RipperXX : KRAZY has no love for the RX7

i wouldnt get an Rx7 without knowing how hard a low mileage one is to find, unless your making a project, dont get me wrong, i love the FD, just rotary's and their 100k miles :barf:

I'd say get another 2g and make it super nice again. I got a ride in your white one from the kid who bought it from you and it's really nice. Interior and exterior. I don't think it was too heavily modd'd. It's just "right". Do it up again. The whole AGP 50 trim kit on there is so basic it was just right for the car and the lag was very non noticable. It'd be nice to see you make another nice 2g. G'luck w/ what you choose, just remember, AWD!!!!:thumb: Make sure it's white too! White cars rock. :D (I wish I had one :( )

get an MR-2 turbo.. my cousin has that shiet and it's so damn fast.. he whooped my homies stock Supra TT up in palmdale.. go for it man.. since you still have the feel of driving a two seater.. good luck with your choice.

Originally posted by RipperXX
KRAZY has no love for the RX7 :confused:

I do but they are hard to find here in az..and the ones I have found are all auto's and the manuals have like 100k miles and the 2 I have found are way to much $ then I would want to spend on a rx-7

Originally posted by Slappster
Krazy give us some compare and contrast of the s2k and awd dsm. I'm trying to choose between the two.

s2k has the looks, drop top, but a na 4 banger
gsx has good looks too with more easy hp and speed and reliability with a modded dsm is shaddy

well its up to you...I loved both cars...but I want turbo again..and cheaoer insurance

Originally posted by theTuner
RipperXX : KRAZY has no love for the RX7

i wouldnt get an Rx7 without knowing how hard a low mileage one is to find, unless your making a project, dont get me wrong, i love the FD, just rotary's and their 100k miles :barf:

like I said up there..to many miles and hard to find

Originally posted by TurboSpoolinIns
I'd say get another 2g and make it super nice again. I got a ride in your white one from the kid who bought it from you and it's really nice. Interior and exterior. I don't think it was too heavily modd'd. It's just "right". Do it up again. The whole AGP 50 trim kit on there is so basic it was just right for the car and the lag was very non noticable. It'd be nice to see you make another nice 2g. G'luck w/ what you choose, just remember, AWD!!!!:thumb: Make sure it's white too! White cars rock. :D (I wish I had one :( )

yeah I though it was to much..I still think it is...regardless its not what i want so i sold it simple as that..if I decide to buy another 2g dsm who knows i might just sell that 6 months down the road..

Get another one. I could have dumped mine for my new car but I love my DSM so much I accepted selling the suv. Now when winter time comes I might be saying something different.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back