The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

KrAzYkOrEaN is Official Back CHECK IT OUT!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jihan,

I remember that an old friend during last year's thread said if he was to buy a DSM again he would only lightly mod it... I guess the truth is in the eye of the beholder ROFL . Welcome back, prove to these AWD boys we FWD guys can hang with them, you are my only hope :thumb:. :dsm: :dsm: :dsm:

Keep us updated bro,

Jason "Rice"

BLUEBLOTCH said:
WHOA! I am looking forward to this Take pics of everything!!

If you dont mind me asking what do you do for a living?

I work at this place www.speedwayraceway.com I am a manager, and be the general manager in the future, they dont know when yet, I also have my own little site up www.initialtuning.com It doesnt pay the bills but it makes me some extra money that I can burn on whatever like my dsm.

EvolvingGST said:
Jihan,

I remember that an old friend during last year's thread said if he was to buy a DSM again he would only lightly mod it... I guess the truth is in the eye of the beholder ROFL . Welcome back, prove to these AWD boys we FWD guys can hang with them, you are my only hope :thumb:. :dsm: :dsm: :dsm:

Keep us updated bro,

Jason "Rice"

Um I dont remember saying that, well actually I do, but the problem is after 300whp I want 350 and then 400 etc etc, once I hit the 400whp mark, I know I will be happy for a while well until this 7 bolt blows and then a fully built motor goes in, and then I am shotting for 450-500, so yeah why not. I wish I got this car earlier but that summer is ending I am, starting school and again and work full time so the build might take longer then I want but whatever. It should be up in running in like a month or so.

OH SNAP!

Happy to see you come back. Once a DSM owner, always a DSM owner. Best of luck with everything.

Great to see you back in the game! I found another white Talon for myself! Will definately be watching the build up. You should do a Eclipse to Talon conversion! :D Bring you back from the "darkside" LOL!
:talon:

BoostedBird said:
Great to see you back in the game! I found another white Talon for myself! Will definately be watching the build up. You should do a Eclipse to Talon conversion! :D Bring you back from the "darkside" LOL!
:talon:

I dont know about the conversion, but who knows, I am going to keep posting pics and status of the build if anyone even cares they can check it out. I should have all my parts for the car within the next 3 weeks. The way I think is I like to do alot at once, which is alot. But ehh it should be fun building it, and this way I gots a nice dsmlink coming so tuning will be alot better then that damn afc I was using on the talon. Thanks guys for the support and checkin my thread.

HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WB. Can't wait to see this when your done. Gonna be tough to beat the appearance of your last ride. Sounds like your going for HP #'s thou.. :thumb:

damn welcome back man!!! building a sick monster huh?? Nice find man! :thumb: :thumb:

ECLIPSE4x4 said:
:| Who allowed this guy back on the site.

I am going to have to look to the judges for reinstatement!

:cool: Woohoo, the judges say "Holla"

2GeNTSi said:
Didn't you have a WRX? What ever happened to it?

YEs I did have a wrx but I sold it. And bought a Audi TT, then sold that and bought that 04 s2000 and kept that and bought the dsm

talon94es said:
WB. Can't wait to see this when your done. Gonna be tough to beat the appearance of your last ride. Sounds like your going for HP #'s thou.. :thumb:

Yeah I am going to try, but yeah I wont some high horsepower.

blaster1812 said:
Good luck with the new DSM :D

jp171 said:
They always come back. :)

;)

EclipseGSX012 said:
damn welcome back man!!! building a sick monster huh?? Nice find man! :thumb: :thumb:

Yeah trying to, but I keep adding parts to the list so its taking a little longer the get done, but I guess thats alright.

KRAZYKOREAN said:
Yeah trying to, but I keep adding parts to the list so its taking a little longer the get done, but I guess thats alright.

That is half of the fun! :thumb:

LOL you add all those to your partlist and you will end up building sick as monster LOL... Oh yeah thanks by the way love how your car looked with motegi dpk wheels so i purchased a set for my car... :thumb:

EclipseGSX012 said:
LOL you add all those to your partlist and you will end up building sick as monster LOL... Oh yeah thanks by the way love how your car looked with motegi dpk wheels so i purchased a set for my car... :thumb:

:confused: Um I never had those wheels

jp171 said:
They always come back. :)

I am afraid thats true. I havent sold my Spyder yet but I am already looking for a tuned up(400HP) 1G GSX to buy and import here so I can have a fun toy car besides my daily driver*LOL* Wanna make it a sleeper this time instead of the show car the Spyder is :sneaky: Surprise some good old Supras and shit ya know*LOL*

Welcome back Crazy..I liked the car you had before and this one doesnt seeem to be to bad either! ;-)
Two nice cars on you now...S2k and the DSM..niiiiiiiiiiiiiice :thumb:

Nice Jihan,

I'm glad to see that you were willing to finish the project that I stopped on. After I had spent about 17k on it, just modding, repairing and stuff, I was done spending money on it. I knew it would be like another 6-8k to finish it off the right way, and the fiance' wasn't to keen on me having so much more into the car.

I'm really happy to see what you're doing with it. Keep me posted, I'd love to come out there sometime and check it out too.

It's funny that my S2k is almost identical to yours (minus the mods, of course), and that you bought my old DSM. Small world.

Good luck bro!

Brian

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You can see my old, yours now DSM in the background too :thumb:

Welcome back~!

You don't know me, but I've read a lot of your helpful tips.

Oh, I'm Korean and live in Korea, too. But i'm not Krazy thou ;)

Well since this thread already got a bump....Are there any updates on the DSM KrazyKorean? How's the project coming along?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back