The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Know anything about the new Greddy RZ BOV?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taken from their new product announcment,
"This limited edition Type-RZ blow off valve is based on the ever popular performance and sound of the Type RS, but provide a more subtle exclusive and stealthier look with a black chrome and Gunmetal-anodized finish. The adjustable dual springs, excellent valve to diaphragm ratio, and ability to blow off to the atmosphere or re-route into the intake track, makes the Type-RZ idea for most turbocharged applications in the 100-450hp range."

Taken from their new product announcment,
"This limited edition Type-RZ blow off valve is based on the ever popular performance and sound of the Type RS, but provide a more subtle exclusive and stealthier look with a black chrome and Gunmetal-anodized finish. The adjustable dual springs, excellent valve to diaphragm ratio, and ability to blow off to the atmosphere or re-route into the intake track, makes the Type-RZ idea for most turbocharged applications in the 100-450hp range."

Interesting, so it is a RS with a updated look...

I wouldn't recommend anything from Greddy because they're going out of business. get a tial

That's a pretty bold statement to make. Do you have any proof? Sales figures? Show of declining stock? EVEN IF they were going out of business, that has nothing to do with the quality of there work which has been fantastic over the years. Greddy is a great choice because it is made as a bolt on for our car, are universal so are fairly cheap and work fantastically as well as having the capability to be recirculated. It is true that the Japanese Greddy/Trust division declared bankruptcy, but they did not go out of business, and the American couterpart, which obviously supplies all of our parts, is in great shape. Making assumptions and spreading rumors on forums isn't going to get you liked very well. Especially by vendors who carry there products.
Japanese tuning firm Trust/Greddy declares bankruptcy - Autoblog

I wouldn't recommend anything from Greddy because they're going out of business. get a tial

:notgood:

Quiet. This isn't about Tial v Greddy, this is a product specific question.

sorry guys didnt know i was gonna hurt some feelings. just stating what i heard.

No ones' feelings were hurt. You were just spreading misinformation around. Filing bankruptcy IS NOT going under. What you "heard" is wrong. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I got happy when I saw this thread because I thought Greddy was trying to bring the Type-S back. Apparently not.

So anyway....Someone let us know if it the exact same thing as an RS with a new look or if they changed it a little bit.

Thats what it says in the description. Basically just a different look, but looks better IMO but 50-60$ better ...no

I just ordered the Type RS kit from extremepsi that includes the recirc and the flang kits for oem applications...they called me today saying the TYPE RS has been disscontinued and they only have the RZ...they matched the price for me and said there is no difference accept the color.

I just ordered the Type RS kit from extremepsi that includes the recirc and the flang kits for oem applications...they called me today saying the TYPE RS has been disscontinued and they only have the RZ...they matched the price for me and said there is no difference accept the color.

The RS is being discontinued? wow they just love discontinuing BOVs LOL. Oh well they are overpriced anyways.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back