The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Kiggly's Beehive Spring Set

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well after looking around and shopping for a set of valve springs, I had a few people tell me about the Kiggly High Pressure Beehive Spring Set. Well because Im working on my drag car during winter, I went ahead and got me a set after all the good feed back I been told. So I went ahead and got me a setlast week, sent them to the machine shop and not only Im a happy with the set but machine shop told me its the best springs out there for the 4g63 and Ill be happy with it. They come with everything you need in the kit and should make my 2.0 rev a bit higher then my old spring set up. Offering an even lighter retainer and the ultimate in valve control at rpm up to 11,000.
The full kit includes 16 valve springs, retainers and base washers. To get the best out of the spring kit, it would be best to run a set of race cams. Alot of the top guys run beehive style springs so with a set of Kiggly's, you wont ever have to shop around for another set

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back