The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Kia and hyundai inteechange

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pauleyman

DSM Wiseman
Nov 19, 2011
oklahoma city, Oklahoma
does anybody know much about interchangeability? Specifically I've got an egr code on a 2004 hyundai 2.4 santa fe. I thought they might share the same egr mounting and i will apply a block off plate. Thoughts? Its hard to get to or I wouldve had it off already

If you are asking weather the dsm block off plate will work the answer is likely to be yes, they use the same egr valve gasket as the 90-05 Mitsubishi eclipse so a block off plate designed for a 1g or 2g should have the same bolt spacing as the 04 Hyundai Santa Fe 2.4 egr valve.

I just figured out the gasket. I gotta look if that will work or not. Not sure if it's the valve or solenoid. Just annoyinig right now.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back