The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Keyless install

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilfredorivera1

Probationary Member
Apr 15, 2005
cleveland, Ohio
Ok my wife got me this keyless entry from some auto parts and I am trying to install it my self but I have no idea where all this locations are under the dash. Please help!!!

I found these!!!!!!!!!
Battery WHITE (+) IGNITION SWITCH HARNESS
Ignition BLACK/WHITE (+) IGNITION SWITCH HARNESS
Starter BLACK/RED (+) IGNITION SWITCH HARNESS
WIRE COLOR POLARITY LOCATION
Battery WHITE (+) IGNITION SWITCH HARNESS

Where????
Parking Lights GREEN/WHITE (+) DR.KICK OR FUSE BOX
Horn GREEN/RED (-) STEERING COLUMN

I looked for these but no luck
Power Unlock BROWN/RED (-) NEGATIVE TRIGGER ( where is this at?)
PowerLock RED/BLUE (-) BEHIND FUSEBOX OR 20 PIN CONN HIGH DR KIck

What are these? and do i need to worry about them?
Driver Mtr Unlock BLUE/RED (-) DRIVERS KICK PANEL
Driver Mtr Lock BLUE/BLACK (-) DRIVERS KICK PANEL
Pas Mtr Unlock BLUE/RED (-) PASS KICK PANEL

Thank you

Will Rivera

Attachments

• 79294649[1].gif
    79294649[1].gif
    47.8 KB · Views: 169
Defiant said:
Do not bump your threads. Ever.
ROFL ROFL ROFL your tone kills me everytime defiant LOL.

Anyways have you tried looking for a similar install procedure for a different keyless entry? Also if you don't have one go buy ATLEAST a Chilton's manual it has all of the wiring diagrams in it and you can easily figure the wire colors out. Did the keyless entry not come with any kind of instructions if not was it stolen :confused: LOL. Do some searches on Google for the kind of system you have I'm sure you will find some kinda help out there somewhere.

:sosad: Sorry about the bump! But I was not aware of that specific rule. I did get the instructions with system and I did search every where but I am really confused when I get under the dash. All the cables look the same and sometimes there are cables colored the same way. Any way I just need the two from the locks.

Thanks will!!!!!!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back