The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Key fob/alarm

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GSTjordan831

Probationary Member
Aug 26, 2020
Salinas, California
So I just bought a used oem key fob worked perfectly but right after I programmed it the alarm would go off when I pulled the latch to open the hatch and nothing would make the alarm turn off no matter what button I pushed on the fob or even if I turned the car on after like 5min it turned off on it's own I closed all the doors locked it and unlocked it than got in and tried to open the hatch again and boom the alarm turned on again so I had to disconnect the battery to turn it off and since than the alarm hasn't turned on, the fob still locks and unlocks and when I open the hood or hatch no alarm which I just thought was really weird but the reason for this post is when I lock or unlock the car with the fob there are no indications of me doing so the blinkers don't flash when I lock or unlock the car it doesn't beep or chirp when I lock the car which I don't like and i honestly don't know if that's normal I've searched and searched and I just cant find a clip of someone using the fob so I can't see if they're cars blinkers flash or if the car honks, do any of u guys have the oem security/alarm system still with the original fob? and if so do the blinkers flash when u unlock the car or does it chirp or beep when u lock it?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back