The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

kentucky meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madjoker6000

Probationary Member
May 30, 2011
wallins, Kentucky
just wandering if there is going to ever be a ky meet im about 2 hours from lexington. i live in harlan if so would like to know when and where would love to meet up with more dsm ppl

im in dry ridge and there is about 4 of us who would love to come out and meet others

Campbellsville here. I'd love to meet up with some people.

Hey guys, so this Saturday the 17th my dads car club is having a show. It's mostly American cars but they are looking to get import cars to attend. My brother and I will be bringing our cars. You guys should bring ## cars. It's in georgetown. Anyone in?

would love to have a meet and greet and meet some new ppl to chat with only a few ppl here where i live even know what a dsm is LOL but if any one know where and when to do one let me know add me on here

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back