The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Kc2k14

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nick114859

Probationary Member
Nov 28, 2011
lees summit, Missouri
The annual Kc2k14 car show will be, may 16th-17th. Last year i went and didn't see very many DSMer's. I feel like if give plenty of notice more of us will be able to make plans. I hope to see you guys there. Last year was very impressive so please come out and show some DSM love. Lets show them real performance. I will keep everyone posted as soon as the announce the location. Last year it was at side pockets in Blue Springs.

I should be able to make it, if my car is running by then which I sure as hell hope it is. Last day of finals for the spring semester is that Friday so I should be down. Where is it at?

If your apart of the Kansas City DSM fb group we can make it an event for people.

I saw a burgundy auto 1g down there in a vid. I'd love to make this event.

I was at that show most of the day and the 'cruise' attempt afterwards that never really happened. There were a handful of us but I don't recall any names.

Let's try to coordinate something better this year so we all know where to park, etc.

I was at that show most of the day and the 'cruise' attempt afterwards that never really happened. There were a handful of us but I don't recall any names.

Let's try to coordinate something better this year so we all know where to park, etc.

Sounds good!!

I'm having DSM withdraws really badly!!!

Some pics from the track the day after the meet

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 237
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 227
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back