The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Katzkin Leather Seats Covers

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Widgmaster

Supporting VIP
Aug 24, 2018
Sarnia, ON_Canada
I don`t know if you guys are aware of a company called Katzkin ... They make a custom leather seat cover designed by you. When you log in you can build the seat cover to your specification . If you want the inserts a different color .. no problem. If you want the stitching a different color.. no problem.. Check it out

I have Katzkin leather in my daily driven Armada. 140k on that interior and it has held up extremely well. And except for the small tag stitched into the side of the seat, you'd never know it was aftermarket. 10/10 would recommend. Never used it for an eclipse though.

These covers are made upon request ... made just like your original seat skin ..They do not include the seat bolster . There is a certain amount of padding in the cover itself but you would need to repair the seat foam yourself . If you where to go to your local auto upholstery shop they should be able to fix or show you how to repair the seat foam.. They could also install the covers for you if need be..
At one time I was the local installer for Katskiz .. Retired

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back