The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Karma is a pain the the face...*VID* OUCH

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lasteclispe said:
how is that funny?

He was hitting the kid on the bike with the car door and then fell out after he hit him. You can here the bike hit if you listen. The kid that fell out of the car deserved what he got.

Hell yah! I totally agree with that, the kids in the car were being a bunch of douche bags, being a**holes, and he got what he deserved. I feel no sympathy for the jerk. :thumb:

Again what a douche, seriously. :rocks:

SpooledGSX98 said:
also, if youve already seen it, dont comment.
:rolleyes: I'll comment on whatever I want.

He did deserve it.

Google and try to find the story, they interviewed the guy. every bone on his face was basically broken.

They know each other, the kid on the bike and the kid taht falls out of the car. He was trying to open the door and reach out to slap the kid on the back of the head, and well, fell out and got ####ed. Learned his lesson, but he's doing ok. He said that if he where to see the vid and it wasnt him doing it, he would think the same thing "I have no sympthany, blah blah"

Haha..I love how people are always so quick to jump to conclusions, even though they don't know sh*t, other than what they see. The kid knew the other kid..not like they were just driving around terrorizing other kids on bikes. If you go check that video out at uselessjunk.com, there's nothing but people saying how they hope he died & stuff..What is wrong with people.

Not to say it wasn't uh 'funny' though. LOL!

SpooledGSX98 said:
I meant, save the "REEEEPOST" comments....there are some people that dont spend their entire day on the computer.
No, but they can spend their whole day on ebaum's and the other "watch as the world turns to shit" sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back