The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

Kansas City, MO Scheduled Meets

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whats up dsm'rs. i live in oak grove, i have been looking for the dsmrs in town. pretty new to dsm's but i am falling in love fast. would like to hang out bull shit, and learn some stuff... mines nothing facny yet but working on it. if anyone wants to chat or cruise. let me know, plus i could use some dsm knowledge help with few details on my car. so let me know! message me or email me prefer email. [email protected]
i dont check this site very often so email would be cool.
i am a mechanic also so if anyone wants to get a hand working on there dsm i will be happy to help.

Agreed. Could we do the day before? Saturday the 7th anyone?

Sorry about that, I forgot all about easter! The 7th is a no-go for me but the following weekend or the 28/29th works for me. That would give some of you a couple more weeks to get 'em road worthy. Coincidentally, that'll give the rest of you (myself included) more time to break something! I will be hosting at least one more meet later in the summer so keep that in mind.

So voice your opinions; what works best for the majority: April 14, 15, 28, or 29? Is there a way to setup a vote on here??

Sorry about that, I forgot all about easter! The 7th is a no-go for me but the following weekend or the 28/29th works for me. That would give some of you a couple more weeks to get 'em road worthy. Coincidentally, that'll give the rest of you (myself included) more time to break something! I will be hosting at least one more meet later in the summer so keep that in mind.

So voice your opinions; what works best for the majority: April 14, 15, 28, or 29? Is there a way to setup a vote on here??

The following weekend would be perfect for me. My preference would be a Saturday.

Hey guys I was recently tracked down and told about this meet. Let me know when you guys find a place and time to meet. I'll be there and bring w/e is needed. My DSM is still stock, trying to find a shop around here or someone to work on cars with. But I'd gladly join in on the action

Hey guys I was recently tracked down and told about this meet. Let me know when you guys find a place and time to meet. I'll be there and bring w/e is needed. My DSM is still stock, trying to find a shop around here or someone to work on cars with. But I'd gladly join in on the action

Lol. I wonder who that was. I had a bunch of crap happen so I lost my job, I will try and make the meet.

Check out KC DSM on Facebook and the other thread in regional meets in KC meets. For the May 24th event.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back