The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Kalamazoo Michigan DSM club...Interested?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wishihadatalon said:
What are you part of? WMDSM is the shiz :) Speaking of WMDSM we are having a bbq and all are invited on the 25th to Jonson park in Grandville/Walker. See the wmdsm forums for more info.

I thought it was the 11th of this month TJ.

dsm_wheats said:
finally took the time to get set up on here, i would definately be interested in meetin up with people with dsm's that go to western. let me know whats up

Hey whats up, I've seen your car around campus a long time ago. How long have you gond to Western?

I've been here 4 yrs., only had the talon for three. I ususally go back to the UP for summers, a few of my buddies up there have dsms so it would be tight to meet a few people down here over the summer. yeah i'm sure i've seen you around campus.

dsm_wheats said:
I've been here 4 yrs., only had the talon for three. I ususally go back to the UP for summers, a few of my buddies up there have dsms so it would be tight to meet a few people down here over the summer. yeah i'm sure i've seen you around campus.
I take it you know Bill and John up in the U.P. When I go up to visit my mom in ishpeming I go see those guys.

yeah i know bill pretty well, i went to high school with him. i've only seen john a couple times.

This forum is not for chatting, classifieds, or problem diagnosing.

If you want to plan a meet or know of one coming up start a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back