The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Just wanted to say Hi

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastmitsu18

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 29, 2003
North Hollywood, California
Hi Guys,

I'm am new to the eclipses, but not new to mitsubishi's. I used to own a mirage. I sold it and bought a GST, and then I bought a GS/RS, not sure which I have.

Now that I own a Turbo 5pd, I don't see how I can ever go back to a N/T auto.

Just wanted to stop in and say hi.

David.

welcome to an addiction that always bites back:cry: just kidding, make sure you keep the maintenence up and the mods done right the first time and you will be fine. Stay away from ghetto fixin. It always pulls a driveby.LOL

Welcome to the wonderful world of the DSM's where a car can be your dream car, but also turn into your worst nightmare in the blink of an eye, but in all honesty wouldnt have it any other way DSMer for life. :hellyeah:

Welcome to the broke side.. yes broke side, both literally as in broken down and financially.. LOL but it's a fun and addicting hobby.. have fun.

gotta love our dsms ive had 3 so far and im only 20 1 non turbo then a turbo 1g then i went and got a honda to get me to school and back which is an hour and a half away so i needed good gas millage now that im done i got back into dsms with my gst it def is an addiction no matter how much our cars fall apart or break down we continue to by more and keep loving them i hated my honda and so glad i came back to the dsm crowd to so welcome back man

these cars are extremly fun, just dont forget about regular maintenance or it will come back to haunt you on the side of the highway

so I have a question. How come my post count was reset to 0?

David.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back