The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Just trying to have a fun dsm

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anyone know why my car cuts out when I give it any throttle after doing an egr delete? I have a 95 eagle talon tsi and I did the delete according to the post by 1995-tsi-awd and now any time i build any boost( which is basically as soon as it starts moving) my car spits and sputters and sometimes dies .it ran fine before I did the delete .It has a newly rebuilt head with 10 miles on it so far and i had the timing done by a local shop, and when i got it back from them it was blowing oil out of the oil cap. I replaced the cap and double checked all of the vacuum lines and I can't find anything obviously wrong with it

Make a post in the regular maintenance threads and not in your profile. Start off by giving this complete history of what happened what is done to the car and where you are now. If you haven't filled out your profile with all the details of the car please do so now.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back