The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Just stopping by for my routine "Wusuuup"

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spoolio

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 3, 2003
Port Charlotte, Florida
Hey wusup fellow OG's, Haha it has been awhile since I came on here and showed my face again since I sold my 1G, Its been well over 3 years.. And I can say 1 thing I sure do miss living the DSM lifestyle.... Anyways just figured I would pop in and say Whats up. And thank you to all of you that have been a big help in the past with problems and builds. KEEP Repping the DSM life!:hellyeah:

Hey wusup fellow OG's, Haha it has been awhile since I came on here and showed my face again since I sold my 1G, Its been well over 3 years.. And I can say 1 thing I sure do miss living the DSM lifestyle.... Anyways just figured I would pop in and say Whats up. And thank you to all of you that have been a big help in the past with problems and builds. KEEP Repping the DSM life!:hellyeah:

Love seeing the O.G.'s come back!

I wish i hung out on tuners more often when i first started. Defiant commented on my first post and i scowered away for a year. Its nice to see oldies come by though or talk to guys who were racing these cars way way back in the day.

Yea same here, when i got my 3rd dsm is when i met a couple guys having a meet down in e-town nj, and they told me about dsmtuners, so if im not mistaken i think i started the "college of dsm" life LOL.. back in 1999 when i bought my red automatic 1g awd, :confused: auto? ya i know i wanted a turbo awd so bad i didnt care if it was auto haha. And yes If I had the extra money laying around I would love to buy another 1g and start a fresh new build. Anyone donors available? hahah..

And as for what i am driving now.... Well... after I sold my dsm I was planning on going back to pharmacy school and Its about an hour drive 5 days a week, so i needed something reliable and something I could play with on the weekends So i went out a picked up a 97' Prelude, and to be honest I love it, its a 5speed, has heat/air, power everything, literally full leather interior, drives like a new car. Not more then dsm's but ive always had a dark honda side to me that loved building and driving them, only cause they cheap, easy, and dependable to build and play with. Dont worry guys I have no entered into the world of "Rice" at all. I took my aspect of cars from dsm's and brought it over with me to my prelude. I think i got a couple pics of it here...i tried to make it as clean as possible, just did some lips, 17" konigs, and some body and tranny upgrades.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

this one is me and my friends vette, and no.. even tho i have a honda i still only ride with respected cars, i really dont do the whole import meetup crap filled with riceburners LOL..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back