The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Just saying Hi!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastTSiAWD

Probationary Member
Sep 19, 2006
Walnut Grove, Missouri
Well, heylo everyone

I'm not new to the forum, or DSM's.. but new to posting on the forums I've been lurking the forums for about four years, (joined 09-19-2006) I'm getting back into DSM's now too (this will be my 4th 1st gen). I was going to twin turbo my 350z but, I decided the money would be better spent on another first gen and making it fast LOL.

So, I found a good deal on a 90 TSi AWD in good condition and will hopefully be picking it up soon! (well, having someone pick it up, I'm currently in Afghanistan, 10 years in the Military, now I'm over here as a contractor..)

My plans for the car are as follows:

Engine:

Eagle Crank 100mm
CP Stroker Pistons 9:1 85.5mm
Pauter Rods
Kiggly Main Girdle
ACL Race and Thrust Bearings
Ferrea +1mm valves
Ferrea Dual valve springs or Beehive springs
Full port work and a 5 angle valve job
Cams - undecided
Turbo - undecided

Drivetrain:

Shep Stage 4 transmission w/ 4 spider
DSS 3.5 HD drive shaft
DSS Pro level axle kit w/ Porsche c.v

I plan on running a ProEFI EMS w/ the Pro128. It'll be running on E85 as well. My intentions for the car, is to be mainly a street car, but will see the track a few times a year. So, I'm looking to build for big power, but, at the same time, keep street driveability Which is the reason why the turbo and the cams are undecided at this point. Anyway, just thought I'd say hi, oh, and if anyone has any opinions feel free to chime in :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! I know a few people in Afghanistan right now! I've never had the luxury to go myself. I was stationed 2 years in Okinawa, Japan with AFSOC. There we went everywhere in the pacific rim, but not the sandbox. I PCS here to Minot, and we don't do Rotations to the sandbox. LOL.... Anyways, Welcome back to the dsm's. Hope to see you around. And keep safe over there bro!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back