The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Just Saying Hi

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsm1993_28

Probationary Member
May 26, 2008
Pottstown, Pennsylvania
I signed up a while ago just never posted here. I usually just come here to search b/c this place almost always has an answer. I currently own a 90 awd tsi panda, a 90 eclipse gs and 03 ford escape xlt.

Here are some pics
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I still need to get an updated engine bay pic, but here is one.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
Wow!!! You car looks amazing for the age! The engine bay looks really clean as well. Welcome!

Wow, a noob who can search and get the answers! I missed the memo that Hell froze over. Welcome!

Welcome, come by the hangout and say hi, we always welcome newbs....I mean fresh meat...No that's not right, just come by and say hi.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/hangout/277808-say-something-about-person-above-you-668.html

Wow!!! You car looks amazing for the age! The engine bay looks really clean as well. Welcome!

welcome to the site, a new guy who searches is always welcome.

Welcome to the forums and that panda looks great. :thumb:

Thanks guys, the car has come a long way.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back