The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Just saying hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaysGSX

Proven Member
Feb 18, 2016
Saginaw, Michigan
Thought I would say hello. I've been lurking for over a year, and decided to register today to give the much deserved "thank you" to those who contribute their knowledge on the forums. :thumb: I'm currently building a 98 GSX, and just finished ordering some new OEM parts (lots of bolts!).

The previous owner neglected the car pretty bad. Rear wing was deleted, and the holes plugged with silicone and plastic caps. Rear wiper arm was removed, muffler was chopped off after the resonators, fog lamps were hanging behind the bumper cover, radiator was held on by zip ties, ebay turbo ... the list just goes on.

I have a ton of parts en-route now that I have a lot of the nickle and dime parts replaced. In the next few weeks I will be installing a 3" cat back, Mishimoto radiator, FP race manifold, gauges, Innovate MTX-L wideband, FP 68HTA turbo, new valve cover, OpenPort 2.0 (looking for an EVO 8 ECM), and a bunch of other small things. I am still not sure what O2 housing/downpipe I plan to go with, but I am sure after some more reading here I'll come to a decision.

So again, a big shout out to those who put in the effort on the forums to provide reviews, experiences, and just overall knowledge about DSMs!

welcome! good to hear your re-habbing a GSX. sounds like youve got a nice setup planned, make sure you get your profile filled out, and maybe setup a build thread so we can follow your setup.
enjoy that 68hta!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back