The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Just recently purchased tell me what you think!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nice ride. Beware the front shock tower rust on the 2G's. Oil spray is your friend, especially in the snow belt.

Looks clean as hell. Good deal in my opinion. I payed half that for a rough but daily driveable 2ga gst.

Gonna be doing a 2gb face lift followed by GSX wheels and then if my 1g talon parts car allows and AWD swap. Dunno yet if the AWD parts on it are compatible with second gen. Not really worried about it until the new 6bolt and 2gb facelift is done.

Welcome! Silvers seem to be verrrryyy popular, LOL. I have one ROFL

i was hoping for black or red but was not patient enough. I love the silver though, i am around you im at iliff and parker.

Car is bone stock, first mod is probably struts but im in the process of updating all maintenance (spark plugs, head gasket, A/C, Timing belts, etc).

Nice! One of my friends just got a mint one owner 96 Talon Tsi awd Auto (86,750) miles for $900 bucks!!! The 40 year old man did not know what he had!

Wish I would of seen it first:banghead:

i was hoping for black or red but was not patient enough. I love the silver though, i am around you im at iliff and parker.

Car is bone stock, first mod is probably struts but im in the process of updating all maintenance (spark plugs, head gasket, A/C, Timing belts, etc).

Like you I wanted a RED one sooooooooooooo bad, go impatient myself!

not sure about the complete plans, but going to do small mod by small mod. Anyone tell me how much it will cost parts + labor for replacing a head gasket.

not sure about the complete plans, but going to do small mod by small mod. Anyone tell me how much it will cost parts + labor for replacing a head gasket.

It won't be cheap. I'd say more than $1000. You'll have to call around to local shops to get an accurate quote. Try to find a shop that fixes DSM's. That way, you won't have to worry about it not being fixed correctly.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back