The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

just picked up my first dsm

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

150mphmatt

Probationary Member
Sep 6, 2011
baltimore, Maryland
what's up I'm new to the forum and I just went from a 98 gt mustang to a 95 gst eclipse I picked up for 3500$ its got a 2ndgen block mated with a 1gen head ported and polished with a td04 Turbo and a fmic mbc 1st Gen bov 3" dp and full 3" exhaust I'm running 14 pounds of boost and I purchased a greddy type rs bov and I'm having g difficulty figuring out how to put it on because of a hose that's on the 1gbov now and when I remove it the car will not stay idling sorry if this is in the wrong area as I'm new and doing all this off my phone and it had given me. hard time setting up the account thanks

Yeah. Because that hose should stay connected. Your car, in the stock form its in, isnt meant to have the bov vented to the atmosphere. It will idle bad or just die.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back