The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Just picked up my car

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buryurfear14

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 17, 2009
hernando, Florida
I've already made a "hey i'm new thread" but i didn't have my car yet. Just picked it up saturday and made it half way home wheeeen...LOL

Attachments

• IMG00236-20090808-1946.jpg
    IMG00236-20090808-1946.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 161
Get used to it. I suggest getting triple a or something similar it will come in handy.

LOL yup.

I have a chevy HD so i'm going to buy a flatbed goose neck so i can save some money! LOL

i have allstate with no tow assistance =/

Very nice looking 1g..I have a few questions...Id you don't mond I'd like to ask how much you paid for it, how many miles, mods..You can pm me if you don't want to diclose the info publicly..

Typical dsm scenario, looks pretty normal LOL.
Nice find however. I love 1gb eclipses.

LOL, thanks guys. I'll be even happier with it (once it runs good of course haha) without the spray painted wheels. LOL black rpf1's or fno1r's or if i REALLY want to spend some money, TE37's don't know what color, white black bronze, they're all sexy! that will be after i get all the issues fixed, an fmic, new bov, SD, and i put my mbc on.

Very nice looking 1g..I have a few questions...Id you don't mond I'd like to ask how much you paid for it, how many miles, mods..You can pm me if you don't want to diclose the info publicly..

oh and also it has 112,XXX

Nice car. I never get tired of seeing these cars. Probably because I never seen any turbo DSM's locally. What happened to it?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back