The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Just ordered Victory Performance FMIC

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

13secGST

20+ Year Contributor
Dec 1, 2002
San Luis Obispo, California
Yeh so I ordered the super street core, I'm just bragging...nah LOL. hehe actually I'm wondering about others that have this FMIC, how do you like it? Also how hard was the install, I'm thinking that me and my friend could do it ourselves if its not to hard. My last question is how much will this IC help me with hp/tq? Right now I'm still running a t-25...how much will it help me with a big16? Thanx guys - Eric

Originally posted by 13secGST
24x10x3.5

Nice

Mine is 24x12x3.5

You will not get the bumper on with the 3.5 inch core w/o some major hacking.

when you say major...how major do I have to get? Do you have the VP FMIC too? or is the 24x12x3.5 just your core size? How much stuff do I have to cut off? Is the install hard? I'm wondering if I should just have Mike (at DSS) install it, but that could cost another 150-200 and I don't think its THAT hard.

when you say major...how major do I have to get? Do you have the VP FMIC too? or is the 24x12x3.5 just your core size? How much stuff do I have to cut off? Is the install hard? I'm wondering if I should just have Mike (at DSS) install it, but that could cost another 150-200 and I don't think its THAT hard.

Really the install won't be hard....Its like connecting the pipes and couplings..easy..when he mean hacking you are going to have to cut some of the back of the bumper off....You will see when you try to put it on.....trust me it won't be as hard as you think..also how much did you pay for the kit and what options did you get..i am going to order it in alike 2 weeks..even though i can't drive until 6/24..but whatever....:thumb:

I got the full super street kit, so it comes with the piping, IC, couplings, Slimline fan, and thats its I guess. I didn't get the piping polished cause eventually I'll get (at least the Upper) piping powdercoated. and it is flanged for a Greddy Type S.

This is totally off my first topic but, after this in about a month I plan to buy: 660's, 255lph, AEM fuel rail, AFPR, Fuel Gauge.

I'm not sure which turbo I want but I'm sure that that will support most anything for the goals I'm am looking at - mid/low 12's
I'll probably start off with a big16g.

So anyway the question is what should I use as my tuning "device" SAFC, DSMlink, AEMblabla,

If I get DSMlink or something like that I have to furnish my own laptop right? And also DSMlink and AEM are also loggers so Id save money there. I'm just not sure if I should jump into standalone right away or start off with AFC to learn how to tune.

BTW I live in San Luis Obispo home of DSS so Mike, the nice guy that he is helps me with stuff, and I got the IC from him for 1150+tax.

you know what I think I'll start a new thread. Sorry but that is totaly unrelated to my original topic.

BTW I live in San Luis Obispo home of DSS so Mike, the nice guy that he is helps me with stuff, and I got the IC from him for 1150+tax.

LOL;)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back