The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Just ordered some tires, need opinions!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I dig the KDWs so I'd assume the KD's are even better in the dry, and hopefully not too bad in the wet. Snow = hell on these tires though, I've tried it! :D

Seriously, I slid off my 1* sloped driveway in 1/2" of snow, and almost couldn't get back on. Hehe, the tires just spun while the car slid 90 degrees to the side.

weith1111 said:
I dig the KDWs so I'd assume the KD's are even better in the dry, and hopefully not too bad in the wet. Snow = hell on these tires though, I've tried it! :D

Seriously, I slid off my 1* sloped driveway in 1/2" of snow, and almost couldn't get back on. Hehe, the tires just spun while the car slid 90 degrees to the side.
I ran BALD Azenis's on the back this winter and no problems here.
Im not worreid about rain. I drive like a girl anyway:D

They know their stuff. A little on the cautious side of course; I was at the drag strip 150 miles into a new clutch, and you are supposed to give it 500 easy miles as well...

How about just a healthy burn out or two...ill kill 2 birds with one stone, see how hot they get and get that coating off

LOL. Whatcha gonna do about the rears? You need to road race immediately or something!?

I have had a set of BFGoodrich KDW2s on my car since december and I absolutely love them. They really provide excellent dry and wet traction, but some of the worst traction in snow ive ever seen. (have yet to find a tire that performs amazingly in all three conditions) They aren't the cheapest tire on the block, but certainly worth it in my opinion. .. Look pretty cool aswell :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back