The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Just Ordered My Suspension!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capone

Probationary Member
Mar 2, 2002
summerville, South_Carolina
I just ordered Skunk2 coilovers and tokico illumina's for my eclipse.we going to install them on saturday :)

I decided to go with coilovers because i wanted to be able to raise and lower my car. Who knows what ill be doing to my car in the next few months to next year. If i get a body kit i wont have to worry about hight and stuff.

Anyone else with this setup? can i get your comments on ride?

only bad things i have heard about skunk2's are from improper installation and that they are to soft. I hope the illuminas will balance that out.

I love my GC's :p I planned on a bodykit, so coilovers were a must.

Have fun installing them hehe. It's fun :D LOL

I always heard that coil overs are a PINTA, because when you adjust the height you will never be perfectly even all the way around. Any remarks to that from anyone that has coil overs?

Originally posted by johnfsmith
I have GC coilovers, easy install, no problems getting height even. The install took about 3 hours using air tools.
You didn't use the air tools when taking the spring off the shock did you? Mine took about 5 hours for the GC's and AGX's, only because it was my first time ;)

you guys are slow.. took me about 2 hours to do the shocks/coilovers the 1st time, then about 90 mins the second time, and last time when I finally did it right it took a little over an hour :)

Haha, I didn't want to break anything, so I took my time. Plus, taking a smoke break after each completed coilover/shock setup doesn't help LOL :D

It's a good thing I wasn't drinking ;) It would've taken me all damn day haha.

BTW: drinking is bad. I don't have a license because of it :mad:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back