The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

2G Just made an account here and found a car finally!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marc Pacheco

Proven Member
Jul 2, 2014
Lexington, South_Carolina
Just got myself a 97 GSX. Cant wait to get back to the states to start work on her. I have a ton of parts left over from the last person who stole my gst and they are in a fbi holding. Should be fun making this thing go fast but here is what she looks like.

Attachments

• 20140809_163157_Android.jpg
    20140809_163157_Android.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 133
  • 20140809_163135_Android.jpg
    20140809_163135_Android.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 115
I think as soon as i get it i will get a 6 bolt and 2g head with magnus intake. prob just go to town on it. Does anyone know how to tell if it has an LSD rear. I am familiar with the GST but as much as the gsx

Looks really clean. Pretty sure you just look at the rear end and it has a LSD marking

LSD cars have an orange sticker, originally, in the door jam telling you it has a rear lsd.
Btw, that is a beauty of a dsm! Man, you just cant beat black.

you wouldnt believe i just got it for 4k.

My last car the one in the pick to the right was strip down to nothing and all the parts put on another car. Well they got the other car and held on to it while they were tracking this guy. He ended up fleeing the country. At the time including the interior custom work i had close to 50k into the car in receipts. The guy was looking for a seriously trouble because it wasnt the only car he had stolen. He had been known for stealing and striping down cars like mine just for the parts.

So when i get back to the states i am gonna take what i have left and put it on this car or sell it. see what is good and what not. They have been sitting for years and just released them to me so i can pick them up in dec. Some days makes me wanna cry how much I lost into my last car and it never fully finished. So I am hoping i can finish this one the way I want to.

Its hard to walk away from them. SO much power for little money. Really there isnt another engine out there for its size to put as much power down for so little.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back