The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Just lowered with tokico hp suspension kit Check my alignment!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtysouthpinoy

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 28, 2004
San Diego, California
Hey guys was just wondering if my alignment will make my tires wear down fast badly like it did on 120K stock struts/springs and way off specs

heres the specs i have on right now

BTW this is 96' FWD eclipse lowerd 1.5inches with tokico hps struts/springs on 215/45/17 (17 inch rims)

FRONT CAMBER
LEFT -= -1.0
RIGHT = -1.1

FRONT TOE
LEFT = 0.01
RIGHT = 0.00

REAR CAMBER
LEFT = -2.5
RIGHT = - 2.5

REAR TOE
LEFT = 0.16
RIGHT = 0.10

You guys think my tires will last? or will it wear down fast? anyone had experience with similar specs?

Shouldn't have any issues with the front, its toe that kills tires not negative camber like most think. I run -1.5 camber on the front (better handleing) with toe set at zero & have done so for the past 3 summers and the tires are wearing completely even. Looks like you will need an alignement kit for the back because of the negative camber/toe combo. They make a couple different styles of alignment kits, some washers and longer proper grade bolts works just as well for the back & can be picked up for cheep.

3/8" of spacers and cut the amount of rear toe-in by 50% when you get it re-aligned.

As to where the numbers came front, probably from getting a professional alignment.

- Jtoby

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back