The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

ECUflash Just got my open port 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sjd6795

Proven Member
May 14, 2014
Wilsonville, Oregon
I have EVOScan and ECUFlash already installed is there any other things recommended? Any advice or tips others that have used this can give me before I start and potentially f*** something up LOL? I'm excited :D
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Just went out and used the standalone SD card logging feature. The first log was cold start idle until AFR stabilized around 13.5 on my gauge then I went for a short cruise to the store.

Second log was a warm startup and short cruise out of the parking lot then a small short 2nd and 3rd gear pull.

I honestly have no idea what I am looking at I am going to do more research on it myself but in the meantime because I am off to work soon is there anything someone with more experience can point out that doesn't seem right?

Attachments

• log0001.csv
    344.6 KB · Views: 48
  • log0002.csv
    116.5 KB · Views: 48
Just started playing with this setup a couple days ago. Mainly out of curiosity...... Ive been wanting to try it out. Ive got ecmlink in the other 2 cars and decided to give this a shot on a 3rd one Im doing.

I was happy just to get ECUflash and Evo Scan (2.7) working properly, thats all Ive done so far.

Crazy how many dead threads exist on this topic. Some good ones too though.

Sorry I dont have any helpfull input now but I should in a couple weeks, if I get to spend my time the way I want.

What program do you use to view your logs?

Last edited:
Crazy how many dead threads exist on this topic. Some good ones too though.

Sorry I dont have any helpfull input now but I should in a couple weeks, if I get to spend my time the way I want.

What program do you use to view your logs?
Awesome let me know how everything goes.

Right now I'm just using the standalone SD card reader and excel to view my logs. Before I spend the $20 on evoscan I'm going to give mitsulogger a go.

My wideband runs richer then my target afrmap so I'm going to try to adjust injector latency and scaling. My only worry there is wouldnt it hit fuel cut sooner doing so? Currently I hit fuel cut around 5k rpm.

Luckily my car had the reflash harness wired in already. Got ecuflash loaded up and changed my injector scaling a bit. I got my afr to come from 10.5 cruising to 11.8 and wot from 10.0 or lower to 10.5 my idle sits between 13.5 and 14, idle was originally 11.8.

Small improvement but I'm happy its less rich now. I only had 30 mins to play around with it before work. Tomorrow I will do more reading and have another go.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back