The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Just got my first DSM!! (PICS)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

91eclipseDSM

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 1, 2012
Salem, Oregon
Hey guys My names Nathan i'm from Salem Oregon and i just bought my first DSM yesterday its a 1991 Eclipse GSX and i love it already all though it needs to be tuned bad

the guy before me put on a bigger turbo and downpipe and exhaust and BOV and never got it tuned so im hoping thats why its backfiring when i go to get on it. idk to much bought DSM's yet but sure ill get the hang of it so bare with me when i ask some dumb questions occasionally or mayb often :/

but other then that this is by far my fave car that i have owned yet! cant wait to learn more bout how to work and build it!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
Congrats man looks pretty clean. What turbo is on it?

Nice call on the Talon emblem LOL.

ya idk who put the talon emblem on haha and it also has talon wheels and for what kind of turbo im not sure i havent taken it off to look yet and for the exhaust size ill have to check on the size haha but thanks guy its clean inside and out :p

That's a 3 inch I believe. Just taking a guess. I'd keep the talon sticker on just for laughs LOL

back fire is USUALLY caused by to much un-burned fuel in the exhaust, so tuning it could take care of it for sure, bigger injectors in it? with the bigger turbo def want to go up in size. how much boost you running? do you have a wideband so you can see what kind of a/f ratio your running? if not, no you know what your first mods should be, LOL. good luck

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back