The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

just got a Hanyes repair manual

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2gGst98

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 3, 2010
Concord, North_Carolina
So I got the hanes repair manual, and when I was picking it I chose the 2G eclipse book. when I got the book in the mail it said it was for a 95 through 05. Just woundering if this is what they all say or did I get the wrong one. I have looked through it but i notice that alot of the picks are for the 3g eclipse. havnt got through it all as I just got it today.

Thanks for the feed back.

Now bust a SOLO :rocks: and rock out its a nice day :hellyeah:

Ok nice Yea I was looking at it and inthe beginning it statrs with the 3g then the next chapter is the 2g. Is their going to be less info seince they did that?

I don't know how much you paid for that Haynes, but you can pick up a FSM for your exact year on Ebay for a fair price. It may be a little bit pricier than the Haynes, but it's from the factory and has more information than the Haynes.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back