The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Just bought my first DSM last night

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So this was your car?

Yea, I never smoked in the car. The guy I sold it to did. I also put those wheels on there. In the pic in my drive way they had 245's on there. I got a smoking deal on the snow tires but they are 235/40/18's so they look stretched a little.

I called it the Storm Trooper.

Yea, I never smoked in the car. The guy I sold it to did. I also put those wheels on there. In the pic in my drive way they had 245's on there. I got a smoking deal on the snow tires but they are 235/40/18's so they look stretched a little.

Who wired the headlights to the radio?

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I have these same 17" wheels on a white 2G as well. They are Konig DTM's with the center cap replaced. Mine were originally a Metallic Silver before I sprayed them Textured Graphite Black. This is the first time I've seen them on another car. Much less another White 2G . :hellyeah:
Your wheels have more spokes than mine. Count them.

So George, you sold it to the guy who I bought it from then? Any idea when the timing belt was last replaced? Any idea what kind of lower springs it has on it? Are the wheels factory black or did you paint them? It looks like the head was replaced, any info on that? Anything else you can tell me?

I'm not sure when the timing belt was done. The rims are factory Evo X wheels that were painted black.

The lowering springs are intrax. I searched for those forever and then found a good deal on them. I might still have the stockers.

Dope pick up! I love white on black rims. Good luck w ## build bro

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back