The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Just bought a '99 Spyder GS-T

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbfiddler

Probationary Member
Sep 3, 2010
Canton, Georgia
As the title states, I just bought a 99 Spyder GS-T this past weekend. I love it. I posted a similar post in the maintenance section of the newbie forum since the gear shift popped loose of the tranny this morning - but I thought I should go ahead post here in the intro section as well.

The car is in amazing condition. As I posted previously, it is bone stock with the exception of an EVO II big 16g turbo and a catch can. It came with all service records from 1st oil change to last (all Amsoil full synth). Tranny and clutched were rebuilt/replaced at 92k and it currently has 125k on it.

I paid $6500 for it. Let me know what you think!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back