The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Just bought a 95 gsx 5 speed

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randizzle420

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 20, 2009
El Centro, California
Found it on Facebook. It's being shipped to me now. Should be here Monday. 95 gsx manual with 162k miles. Gonna have the 2gb body and will be repainted black. Will eventually modify the engine

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Mind if I ask what you paid? I have a 96 gsx with a shep trans and a bunch of other goodies I’m trying to get rid of.

Mind if I ask what you paid? I have a 96 gsx with a shep trans and a bunch of other goodies I’m trying to get rid of.
If your car is 2gb and interior and exterior are clean I wouldn't take less than 6000 and would hope to get 8. Ive seen clean 2gbs sell at around 10k lately. You can't find a gsx for sale anymore so you can charge whatever you want. Saw one at a dealership sell for 16k. Someone on another forum has a thread on the 16k car cuz how high they were charging.

Very nice man. I would offer some 2gb parts but I hate trying to find ways to ship wings and bumpers.
I think I'll find everything at a junk yard. Just need the rear bumper and spoiler. Have everything else. Thanks though

If your car is 2gb and interior and exterior are clean I wouldn't take less than 6000 and would hope to get 8. Ive seen clean 2gbs sell at around 10k lately. You can't find a gsx for sale anymore so you can charge whatever you want. Saw one at a dealership sell for 16k. Someone on another forum has a thread on the 16k car cuz how high they were charging.
1996 2ga with the 2gb front and rear. Full fuel system(Walbro 255, braided ss fuel line, FIC 690 cc, aem fuel rail, B&M fuel pressure reg), Garrett 5031 DBB turbo. Mishimoto front mount. Full Megan exhaust. Mishimoto radiator with electric fans. Aftermarket manifold. Greddy turbo timer. Corbeau fixed position on slide rails. Spec 6puck unsprung. Aem flywheel. Short throw shifter. And the pièce de résistance, a SHEP stage 2 transmission with less than 1500 miles on it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back