The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Just arrived home....99 GSX!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manny correa

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 18, 2007
chicago, Illinois
well after owning over (14) 2g's and (3) 1g's, i finally came across the real "diamond-in-the dirt!" couldn't let this one pass me up. its a 99 GSX, drove 5hrs up to Minnesota to buy it off the first owner. bone stock(minus hid, and evo8 knob i just installed:p) , with 54k original miles! NEVER seen snow, and hardly driven in the summer. North-star white, and Black leather interior ftw :rocks: i have big plans for her next summer, only have a couple more months to enjoy her before it gets put away for winter! onto the pics, enjoy!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
You got really lucky with that. Make sure you hang on to that. if you want to sell it tell me. i live in kentucky i would drive up there for that. great car good luck with it. love it.

Wow, good find, must have cost a pretty penny ;) Where in MN did you find this? I live there, and didn't see this for sale anywhere around the usual sites.

^thanks man. yea im definatly in love with it also! it aint going anywere my friend. ;) my LAST DSM! it was posted in Minneapolis for a week.(last week) but i randomly found it in a Eau Clair,WI (craigslist posting) dating back to june 26! i was surprised it was still around! and when i saw the ad, i must say it was so dam discrete! no pic! no number! he didn't even say it was a 99. all i saw was "white/blk interior gsx for sale, 10 outta 10!must see to believe" and then i was sold. i knew it was exactly what i wanted this whole time. best color combo imo! long time coming, and its finally mine, hell yeah!! im super excited, cant yall tell? LOL and yes, a pretty penny alright(not to bad) but more than worth it! and i gave up the cash with ease..

ok..ok... it was lowered by the previous owner! you got me! :p their tenzo lowering springs. drops it perfect imo(but next summer it'll get a way better set-up!! and thanks on the comments guys! keep em coming... by the way, i must say it is awesome seeing all the actual "gold" bolts in the engine bay! unlike all the other 2g's ive owned. LOL makes me really appreciate it that much more. and the underbody is just as clean! showroom 99 gsx! haha

Seriously jealous. Been so long since I saw my DSMs in such pristine condition. I keep staring at the engine bay pictures and drooling...

Very, very nice. So clean. And all stock too, great choice. Have fun!

beautiful car. You got very lucky finding that gem. Dont let go of it and keep good care of her. Are they stock size tires? I want to lower my gsx but i think my tires are too big and will hit the control arm.

I'm incredibly jealous. Nice find, take care of it.

Seriously jealous. Been so long since I saw my DSMs in such pristine condition. I keep staring at the engine bay pictures and drooling...

i caught myself drooling at it a couple times aswell!:p i must say the 5hour drive back didnt even seem like it! it drove down i-90 like an arrow! while the ac was kicking my @SS! LOL good times... it reminded me of timmy's old 99 silver gsx when i saw it. just as clean, except in a better color! :cool: ha

and red, yes they are stock size tires. hell the rears are factory! but low on thread. the fronts are falken zeix in stock size. i get NO rubbing! even over the dreaded speed bumps here all over chicago. should drive her to downtown and see if she fits in with the cast of transformers 3! LOL as they been filming all over downtown this whole weekend thru next month i believe.

just added 3 more! man im a proud new owner, of this baby!! anybody know were i can get the oem "GSX" decal that goes on the rear hatch lid? dont know why it was removed. but it was, and i wanna proudly rep what i have. gsx

woow.. great find man.. that engine bay is so clean, everything still looks new

yup! everything pretty much IS still new!OMG that goes for the underbody aswell, and just about the whole car all around. i honestly thought id NEVER have the opportunity to own a white/blk leather 99 gsx, let alone such a rare find like this one, in this condition/low miles! took dam near 5-6 years of dsm'ing, and over 15 dsm's later! but couldnt be happier!:thumb: now im a firm believer in, wait and you shall find! haha

-thanks for all the comments and input!

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back