The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

just an idea for meets

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

99eclipse420

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 7, 2011
irmo, South_Carolina
I personally have never been to a dsm and would like to go to one as soon as I get mine back on the road, but I would like to Set-up/ help set-up monthy meets for the sc area and start a centralized sc-dsm chapter. My idea is this every month we move the meet to a different location, in major towns around sc, such as Chuck town, Greenville, Columbia, Myrtle Beach, Spartenburg, Florance. I would like to know your ideas on this. and if we do this it will allow people all over the state to come together and take pride in their dsms.

Im in. thats if you guys dont mind a 7g galant in the mix

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I've never been to a meet, I'm still new to dsms.

I personally have never been to a dsm and would like to go to one as soon as I get mine back on the road, but I would like to Set-up/ help set-up monthy meets for the sc area and start a centralized sc-dsm chapter. My idea is this every month we move the meet to a different location, in major towns around sc, such as Chuck town, Greenville, Columbia, Myrtle Beach, Spartenburg, Florance. I would like to know your ideas on this. and if we do this it will allow people all over the state to come together and take pride in their dsms.
Hey man, I'm from upstate SC. Have any of these meets come to fruition? I'd love to get in on some meets! Not much going on in SC.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back