The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Just a bad day...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngelOfPassion

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 5, 2011
Mesa, Arizona
Nothing DSM related... just a shitty day in general. My store manager and service manager are gone today, and 2 personal bankers called out, therefore it has literally just been me and 3 tellers running a free standing bank today.

Not fun at all...:toobad:

At least none of your friends died? Or you didn't have to use the can right after some Afghani who has no concept of aiming?

Life could be much worse. At least you have a job.

Sounds like you should've called in sick today.

Haha! then they really would have been screwed!

At least none of your friends died? Or you didn't have to use the can right after some Afghani who has no concept of aiming?

Life could be much worse. At least you have a job.

Believe me I know. I've been through stuff like that and it's way worse. I am grateful for what I have but it just sucks running around looking like an idiot in front of people all day and people getting mad as hell when there is nothing you can do about the situation. Then my managers will be in tomorrow and lay into me about us not hitting our sales goals when they didn't even bother to show up.

Just a bunch of BS really. That's all. I just wish people were more real about that kind of stuff. I'm the kinda person that feels that customers will come to you if you do a good job and that we shouldn't be trying to force accounts down peoples throats that don't want them. The bank has plenty of advertising and if people want to bank here, they will come in on their own terms.

/rant (sorry)

Last edited:
I am grateful for what I have but it just sucks running around looking like an idiot in front of people all day and people getting mad as hell when there is nothing you can do about the situation. Then my managers will be in tomorrow and lay into me about us not hitting our sales goals when they didn't even bother to show up.

Hope your manager isn't a member of the forums....

I hope so too but they don't own DSM's. I don't mean any disrespect they are just doing their jobs too. It's just what the higher ups expect out of us that is just ridiculous. It's not my managers fault, I'm sure they get laid into by their managers and so forth.

I just believe if you are doing the best that you can that it is good enough. Even if it is below what corporate wants...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back