The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

July 25 dsm meet/birthday party

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Invite whoever you like. See everyone tomorrow.

will be there tomorrow. se ya'll there. my birthday is tomorrow as well, so i will celebrate both with ya'll.

Thank you to everyone who came. It was a pleasure meeting the new guys I have not met before. It was great to see everyone's car here. I think the party was a success. I hope everyoneenjoyed it. Thank you all again for making it a good night to remember aand enjoy.

I am not sure. I will have to talk to my wife and friends.

We are going to try to do thisn again.

We will be celebrating my birthday again, having a bbq, and renting UFC 200. We will have a nice mix and should be a fun day. I am not on Facebook butx my wife will be doing a little invite deal for them I can link
We are going to set it for July 9. Maybe start at 4pm which should give us some decent daylight.

Steve, I would love to attend, RSVP'd today. By the way, thank you again for all your help. I'd also really like to meet some more DSM'ers in the area. Hopefully I'll get this new car problem resolved by then and can make it. Take care.

Chuck

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back