The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Jsjxjxjjznzjzis siziz

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I notice you have a 3g brake master did you have to modify the brake lines in any way ?

Not my car, but I have a 3g master/booster combo in mine, and you do have to mod them some. the front line is vertical on the 3g vs side port on the 1g, and they are single flare for 3g (I call em "male flares") vs double flares on 1gs.

Pretty simple change over with a decent pipe cutter, flare and manual radius bending tool. I had my lines out of the car when I did mine so it was much easier.

Time to update your camshaft profile man to GS2! Im closely comparing our builds so I know if something is different LOL.Hope I can get similar WHP numbers to you. Keep up the good work,PS just got a JMF Race mani to replace stock 1g mani and new Keford 272 278's hope these help.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back