The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Johnson Ridge Run???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MY1GDSM

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 26, 2007
On the beach, Washington
Spirit Lake Hwy is a Sweet drive and it's pretty central for everyone up north and down south...
I figure anyones up to meet and make the run up that we could have an early lunch...make sure everyone is there and then head up

here is the route up for anyone that doesn't know
from: Castle Rock, WA, USA to: 46.276733,-122.216721 - Google Maps

I Figure Eveyone headed form South of Here Can meet up at the Red Robin Next to Westfield Mall In Vancouver or here in longview if there's anyone else besides me on E85 that are up to go....
And
anyone From up North Can Meet up at the South-Sound Center/Mall in Lacey....

I figure after that We'll Meet(Exit 49 off I-5) @ the Cinadome in Castle Rock, here is a link to where it is Google Maps less then a 2 hour drive up to Johnson ridge and back

Sounds like fun! Any weekend besides Oct 9-11 I might be able to come depending on school and work (that is if I fix this electrical problem soon. It has stumped me for over a week!) :(

Hey, I'm in I might be a newbie with a bad tranny but it sounds like fun!

I never get to make it to shit because of my retarded work hours. but this month I actualy have some weekend days off... Oct 10th and 11th (both pacific racway test & tune days) and Oct 16th and 17th :pray:

Can,t guarantee anything, but if i can get tabs i,ll come down. i,ll wait to see a confirmed date.

I'm thinking the 17th or 23rd right now... which day will work for everyone?

Both thosd dates work for me. Im down for the 17th

17TH would be a good date, i cant do the 23rd i have work.

So ya, guess it's official
Exit 49 off I-5 @ the Cinadome in Castle Rock @ Noon. ...On the 17th of October :thumb:

Holy crap. This is over an hour away from me. I am gonna try to make it but I'm gonna be pissed if I drive that far and only three guys show haha. That would remind me of a meet I went to recently.

Yeah who is all rollin to this? Can u get a list started?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back