The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

John Freund Racing Thanksgiving Sale! 20% off your entire order!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSiAWD666

Supporting Vendor
Aug 15, 2003
Herndon, Virginia
From now through Cyber Monday (11:59pm Nov 30) use code "TURKEY" to take 20% off your entire order!

Shop now at https://jfracing.net

Now is the time to pick up your PiLink Automatic ECMLink Datalogger, or PiLink upgrades such as the Digital Mirror System, Action Camera, 7" High Resolution Touch Display, or the soon to be released Backup Camera!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Note: I'll be on holiday for the week of Thanksgiving so order production will begin when I return. Orders are processed on a first come first served basis and made to order!

Hey John. Just ordered your Digital Mirror System. I will be running with NASA AZ chapter and hoping to mimic the system you have in your car. installing it in my 1990 Eclipse GSX with Carbonetics carbon fiber drag doors. Realized while installing them I needed a different solution for my rear view because they come with side view mirror delete. Thanks for the discount and looking forward to getting them up and running.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back