The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

JnzTuning

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eclipsyco

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 19, 2011
Somewhere in, Central_America
Hi guys! Maybe I'm missing something here...
Does anyone know whats up with them lately? The most recenr activity from them (Facebook and here) is from Dec 2018.
I placed an order like 10 days ago and got no update at all is not even showing in their webpage under orders in the dashboard tabs.
I email them no answer nor on Facebook!

I live overseas so it's kinda hard to time a good hour to call anyway a email them and got a response a few hours later there was an issue on their part but but I hope everything gets solved by tomorrow.
I do trusted them I know they are a reputable business and support the dsm comunity. I just got worries since it's been over 10 days since a placed my order and never had this happen before.

They go through phases on being busy and slow on emails, i have used them for 12 years and never had any worries about them, keep emailing or message them on here and facebook, it might help the situation

I have not had good luck with them the last few times I have used them so I avoid ordering from them when I can. I waited 20 days before I filed a dispute though Paypal. I waited 4 months for a reply by email. I left them multiple voicemails and called them every day for a week and never heard back. They blamed it on Paypal saying they never got an invoice or something like that. Whether it is true or not I don't know, but others have had issues as well with them so I don't like to risk it ordering parts from them.

That's terrible if you guys are having issues with JNZ....I have ordered from them for YEARS with perfect, quick shipping, they even called on my big orders. I haven't ordered from them in a while but wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

Well It's solved, they shipped my order, I have never had issues with the before and is pretty much the best place to buy oem parts, price-wise too. I don't have any hard feelings and I would order from the again.
I say communication is key in these situations

One thing to remember with JNZ and OEM parts is that they don’t stock a lot of them. It takes them time to get it from the mitsu warehouse. That’s why you don’t see a fast turn around. I have ordered from JNZ over the years and never had an issue. Just a small wait time for OEM parts to get to them to then ship to the customer.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back