The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2G JMF RACE intake manifold install

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Wucher

Proven Member
Apr 19, 2020
Norfolk, Virginia
Good evening all, just wondering if there’s anything I should be aware of while installing the JMF intake manifold? I plan on doing this tomorrow. I have a brand new S90 74mm w/FIAV block off, mated to the JMF manifold. I’m aware that I have to relocate coil packs (my manifold came 3 weeks ahead of schedule so I didn’t have time to buy relocation bracket 🙄) so if anyone can provide some good ideas on temporary mounting, I’d greatly appreciate it! But Is there anything I should be aware of to make this install easier? Also, I was told that I need to use a different vacuum reference for the BOV other than the ports on manifold? Please enlighten me on that :). TIA

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Did you get it installed yesterday?

This doesn’t mean it’s not true, but I’ve not heard about having to change the BOV vacuum source because of the manifold. Unless you have it on a T for some reason.

Did you get it installed yesterday?

This doesn’t mean it’s not true, but I’ve not heard about having to change the BOV vacuum source because of the manifold. Unless you have it on a T for some reason.
I finally got it installed today actually. All went smooth. Didn’t have to reference a vacuum source before throttle body :)

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back